Summer is here
Summer is one of my favorite time of the year. Even if I only have a 2 week break, I can still say that I look forward to summer every year. Not only because there's no school, but because I get to travel with family and friends. Last summer, Kyle and I together with my fellow Smart Prepaid Digital Ambassadors, went to Laboracay. It was so much fun! it was the first time Kyle and I experienced Labor day in Boracay. Not only did we enjoy, but we got to bond with our fellow bloggers and the Smart Prepaid team. Smart always throws the best parties! I'm excited for this year's #SmartLiveAllOut events.
Anyway, Summer 2015 will be packed for me. My family and I, we love to travel.
And it was only recently did we get to see more of the Philippines. We went to Davao before Holy week, It was amazing!!!! Julia went to La Union and Cebu. We decided as a family to tour the Philippines and see it's beauty. Our country is so beautiful and we don't even know it.
Will share with you guys on my next post my Travel list. Places I want to go to before the year ends. For now, I'm sharing with you guys my summer essentials.
1. Bikini- I always bring my top 5 favourite bikinis every time we go to the beach. This bikini is from Triangl Swimwear. I love all their swimsuits! I'm trying to collect them. It's a little bit pricey, but it's worth it. It's both stylish and comfortable.
2. A good book- I seldom read books. But when I do, I make sure it's a good one. Relaxing by the beach + A good book = Perfection :)
3. Slippers- I've always been a fan of Havaianas since i was a kid. It's affordable, it doesn't easily break, in fact I own 6 Havaianas slippers and all of them are still alive!
4. A good bag- For backpack, I only trust Herschel. Their bags are spacious, it can even fit a 13-16 inch laptop depending on the size of the backpack. I always bring this bag when I travel.
4. SHADES- Don't ever go to beach without shades. Any beach outfit will never be complete without shades. When buying shades, make sure it's a good quality. One that can last for a long time. I recommend, RAYBAN, AND ALL EYEDOLOGY EYEWEAR. Tried and tested.
5. SUNSCREEN- Don't ever expose your face and body to the sun without sunscreen. Worse thing you can ever do. The heat can cause skin diseases and hyper pigmentation to the face.
For Sunblock I recommend, Nivea and Aivee Aguilar Sunblock.
6. Deodorant- It's important to have white and healthy underarms for us, girls.
It's summer, this is the perfect time to flaunt our underarms. And the only Deodorant I trust to help me achieve whiter underarms is DOVE.
7. Toothpaste- Summer is all about making memories, meeting new friends, or maybe finding love? hmmm. you'll never know! That's why it's important to always have fresh breath. And for that, I only trust, CLOSE UP.
Speaking of Close Up and Summer, CLOSE UP FOREVER SUMMER IS BACK. BIGGER AND BETTER. LET'S ALL KICK START THE SUMMER WITH A BANG THIS MAY 16 AT THE MOA CONCERT GROUNDS. BRING ALL YOUR FRIENDS, OR YOUR SPECIAL SOMEONE AND GET CLOSER WITH CLOSE UP.
SEE YOU GUYS THERE!