Olay White Radiance CC Cream
If you girls follow my blog and my other social media accounts, you would know that I barely put make up on, not unless I'm attending an event or in photo shoot. There's actually a reason for that. My skin is very sensitive, it gets dry easily without any moisturizer or lotion. That's why I'm very picky with make up or anything I put on my face. I recently discovered the Olay White Radiance 3-in-1 CC CREAM, it's a spot corrector, a brightening moisturiser and natural coverage foundation that gives you flawless skin today and in the long term. I've tried various CC Creams before, but it was only the Olay 3-in-1 CC cream that gave me the best results. And because I loved it so much, I want to share my experience with you guys, so you can also experience its wonders. After all, who doesn't want flawless skin right? I use it everyday. I don't even put any foundation or powder anymore. It already hides what needs to be hidden, correct what is needed to be corrected and brings out what should be brought out and flaunted to the world. And that is Beautiful Flawless skin.
Thank you Olay for sending me the gift basket with the Olay white radiance CC Cream in it. If it weren’t for your generosity, I wouldn’t have discovered this amazing product.
Here's a guide on how to use it, and
HOW TO USE:
1. Apply CC Cream to perfectly cleansed and moisturized skin with fingertips on on forehead, cheeks, and nose areas.
2. Gently spread upwards and outwards direction.
3. Massage the face; Allow active ingredients to penetrate deeply into skin surface and provide even looking skin tone instantly.
4. Texture provides a natural hydrated non-greasy feel and allow for touch ups during the day
Choosing the right CC Cream Shade:
1. Try the color out on your jawline, not your wrist or hand.
2. Ensure your jawline is free from make-up and try out the 2 shades in strips on your jawline.
3. The color that blends easily with your skin tone is the right shade for you.
4. Stay in an area with natural lighting like a doorway or by a window to see if the color matches.
TIP: You can try different looks for day and evening. A light application of CC cream is perfect for work or the weekend. You can apply more for the evening.
Olay White Radiance CC Cream comes in 2 shades: Light and Medium.