Hi girls! Smart prepaid has another treat for all it's smart subscribers! Anne and Jasmine are definitely at the top of everyone's list not only in Acting but also at the best dressed list. They both love sharing their #OOTD's on Facebook and I'm sure they are not the only one. All of us girls are so guilty of posting non stop selfies and #ootd's on Facebook. That's why I know all of you are going to love this new Smart Prepaid promo called SMART UNLIFB2! Smart lets you be on Facebook all day for just P2!! How awesome is that? not only can you post unlimited selfies and chat with your girlfriends all day, you can also get a chance to go shopping with ANNE AND JASMINE CURTIS! P50,000 worth of shopping spree and VIP treatment for a day are the prizes waiting for the lucky winners.
Read more for Mechanics.
How to Join:
To join, subscriber must first complete a one-time registration at http://smrt.ph/wetime,
You must complete the following details online:
- Mailing Address
- Smart Mobile Number
- E-mail address
- You must be registered to any Smart Prepaid Promo.
- Once registered, you can now add Smart Prepaid FB2 on top of your current promo by texting FB2 to 6406.
- For every successful registration of Smart Prepaid FB2, you will earn 1 raffle entry and is eligible to win an experience package with the following inclusions on Aug. 17.
- P50,000 worth of shopping spree
- P10,000 worth of pampering package (salon or spa)
- P5,000 worth of dinner package
- P20,000 worth of night out package
You may register to Smart Prepaid FB2 more than once for more chances of winning.
Deadline of entries is on August 1, 2014, 11:59:59PM.
Announcement of winners:
- Three (3) raffle winners will be drawn on August 8, 2014 at 23/F Smart Tower, Ayala Avenue, Makati City with the presence of a DTI representative, Smart representative and the agency.
- One (1) Metro Manila winner,
- Two (2) Provincial winners
- Announcement of winners will be done through the Smart Communications Facebook fan page, Campaign page promo website, electronic mail, and direct message.